About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

17 October 2018

Caching...

three buses and a short walk from Nicholls' shops was all it took me to get to the ground...

the boys lost the toss and fielded first...we lost one of our opening bowlers halfway through his second over but we still managed to have Workers 4/25...unfortunately some poor fielding including SEVEN dropped catches saw Workers reach 9/237 off their 45 overs...

our batting never really got going and we were 9 down all out for 105...our injured bowler didn't bat...

Jodie picked me after the game and I had dinner with her and Lisa before they took me home...

Sunday was a quiet day for me...did up my cycling to 15:00...

Monday...bused in early then headed straight to physio...once again upped the stress on the ankle...Tammie picked me after work to take me to Deakin for an x-ray...afterwards found a cache in Hughes to cross off another date in my geocaching calendar - my first find since the day of the injury but not my longest cacheless streak...cycled when I got home...

Tuesday...bused in early...went to Henry Rolland Park to find a cache to cross off another date...only three to go!

did my last cycle with the heel lift in...it's been six weeks since my surgery...

today...heel lift out (yay)...bused in early...finished work at 12pm to get to BBQ Stakes to drop off the FkF startlist for Jimmy...Tammie picked me up to take me to Deakin for my 6 week review with Dr Lau...

stood on two feet (no boot) for the first time...he's happy with the progress made...the gaps haven't filled in the fracture but I can keep following the protocol he laid out for my rehab...

after a bite for lunch we went and looked at some utes in Phillip for Tammie to replace her 2004 Toyota Hilux and it looks like she's found one she likes (LDVT60 Luxe)...just need to sort out the money side of things...

cycled when I got home...

No comments: