About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

24 April 2018

Mis-calculated...

went for another cache BRun at lunchtime yesterday...was heading towards Majura Parkway but, given I'd left work later than intended, decided to stop at the multi-cache ("Storming the Bridge") using the recycled Belconnen Mall bridge at Molonglo Reach...after counting the bit's & pieces I needed to, I head off to where I had calculated GZ to be...it even matched the hint but no dice...I then re-read the description and found that I had two numbers wrong...the newly calculated GZ also matched the hint but again I couldn't find the cache...I'll have to go back and re-do all the counting!

as I was heading back to work I detoured to find a cache not far from ASIO ("The Squirrels")...it was a quick find (under 90secs) of a neatly camo'd cache...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 22.5/34% (apparent temp same)
start time: 1:18pm
total distance: 11.17
total time: 80:58 (including 42:07 stopped time)
avg speed: 8.3kph
total calories: 858
avg HR: 101

had a solid ride home...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 16.9/52% (apparent temp same)
start time: 5:51pm
total distance: 17.65
total time: 44:17 (including 0:49 stopped time)
avg speed: 23.9kph
total calories: 390
avg HR: 129

not as damp this morning although the sprinklers were on at the ovals...

kept getting caught at the lights on my ride in...haven't found the sweet spot timing-wise...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 8.8/85% (apparent temp same)
start time: 8:07am
total distance: 16.65
total time: 39:50 (including 2:05 stopped time)
avg speed: 25.1kph
total calories: 355
avg HR: 129

No comments: