About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

15 May 2015

BikeWrappers...

Wednesday's ride home was chilly...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 7.0/39% (apparent temp 4.0)
start time: 5:57pm
total distance: 17.73
total time: 47:48 (including 2:02 stopped time)
avg speed: 22.3kph
total calories: 698
avg HR: 137

yesterday I bused to work after walking Hodge...

I had to go to Fyshwick at lunchtime to pick up some stuff Tim ordered from the Air Force shop for dad's big birthday on Monday - he turns 80!

mum and dad left yesterday for a holiday at the Sunshine Coast to catch up with Tim, Erin and Madeleine and they have no idea that I will be there too from Monday to Friday next week!

arrived home to find my latest bike gadgets - BikeWrappers - I ordered a Green Diamond set plus arm warmers on Friday night and they took less than a week to get here from California!...

a late start this morning - walked Hodge then dressed my bike up with the BikeWrappers - should look good for the ride home tonight...

had a zippy ride in - I think I had a tailwind!

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 11.47/62% (apparent temp 10.1)
start time: 8:43am
total distance: 16.67
total time: 38:10 (including 0:33 stopped time)
avg speed: 26.2kph
total calories: 606
avg HR: 138

No comments: