About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

11 December 2018

Physio #12...

yesterday I walked the boys before heading to work and then physio session #12...

knee to wall test still +7 (not a heel issue, but a front of ankle impingement issue)...yet another solid workout which included new activities such as jogging on the mini tramp while anchored to the wall (more like "real" running), jumping up onto a step (not my favourite activity prior to injury!), some high knee jogging in various patterns holding a pole above my head (coordination sadly lacking in this one!) and bear crawls... only new activity added to my (3 times) daily exercises: bear crawls (which will look funny at work)...and (insert drumroll) there was talk of adding a walk/RUN next week!

I went for a walk at lunch time, same as last Monday...

after work I walked the boys on their OzTag shortened route...

I was up late this morning but still walked the boys before riding in (slowly!)...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 17.7/78% (apparent temp 17.1)
start time: 8:54am
total distance: 16.61
total time: 42:51 (including 0:53 stopped time)
avg speed: 23.3
total calories: 395
avg HR: 137

I'm planning on another walk at lunch, the same as last Tuesday...

No comments: