About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

27 April 2018

Pre-opening...

last night's ride home was quite pleasant...

the stats:
start temp/humidity: 17.7/59% (apparent temp same)
start time: 5:41pm
total distance: 17.65
total time: 44:59 (including 0:45 stopped time)
avg speed: 23.54kph
total calories: 326
avg HR: 119

switched the bike rack onto my car as I'm picking the rabbit's bike up after golf Saturday...

was a bit cloudy for this morning's walk, almost like it was going to rain...

walked in form the yacht club as per usual, taking my last lot of pre-opening photos of Henry Rolland Park...

had physio - happy with progress...switching to daily for isometric exercises and single leg balancing...eccentric exercises are staying at every second day but increasing to 2 sets...

I'm getting my running technique assessed next Tuesday...will be interesting to see what comes of it

No comments: