About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

07 September 2009

Day 2 - Full report

up at 7:00 to go for a run, turned the Garmin on outside only for it to have no charge...and then I realise I forgot to pack the charging clip! OOPS!!

Jodie & I covered 6.43k in 38:35...we run through Downtown Disney and then through the streets...lucky everything's basically square blocks!

after a shower we then picked up our hire car and headed to South Coast Plaza...spent a bit on baseball stuff...no 310XTs sold at the Sport Chalet but they were able to suggest REI as a possible place to try...

used my iPhone to locate the nearest one and headed there...luckily for me they had a charging clip (ONE only), phew!....we ended up spending a bit of time and money at this store - it's a big outdoor store like Paddy Pallin/Kathmandu/Mountain Design but better!

then we went to Main Place...I didn't spend any money there!...back to the Half Expo, I picked up a pair of Asics 2140 plus a pair of Asics 2140 Trail shoes, both $15US off the RRP...

we dropped the shopping off at the hotel before heading out to Best Buy where I bought a pocket camcorder...did three caches on the way back to the the hotel...filled the car up with "gas" as well as getting some room supplies...

we had room service for a very late dinner before hitting the sack...

No comments: