About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

01 December 2007

Washed out (again)...

I've been appointed to umpire for 5 days this season and of that, including today, 2 days have been washed and one other has only had 90mins of play!...

I got the call that the match was abandoned as I was on my way to the ground so I ended up helping Tim - he had the coffee cart set up outside Mountain Designs for their 4 day member sale...he finished about 1.30pm...

after packing up, I got something to eat before heading towards Majura Oval where Jodie & Suze were due to play baseball...I did a cache before that and by the time I got to Majura it was pouring again...needless to say play was called off...

I did two more caches either side of attending the Oakley sale at EPIC...

a quick trip home and then it was out again this time with Jodie to the Meteors team dinner at Belluci's in Manuka...the forecast for the coming week is not promising so I wonder how much cricket we'll get in...

I hope I get on up in Sydney but it's been wet up there as well...

No comments: