About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

08 August 2007

and back in the swim...

had contacted Tim (aka The Taskmaster) last night about getting a DWR plan so I could go to the pool today...

he sent me an email this morning with the program attached and then it turned out he could come as well..

ended up starting just after 1pm (he was late) so had to cut short what he had planned but now I have something in black & white for when he can't make it...

warm up: 2 x 50 freestyle + 2 x 50 kick

DWR:
2 x steady effort, full range of movement [FROM] @ 7/10
2 x FROM with hesitation (full pressure thru water)
3 x 5min steady (8/10) rest 15sec
6 x each length broken up into thirds: steady (7/10) / heavy (9/10) / steady (7/10)
2 x 20 fast strides/10 easy strides
2 x steady effort, FROM @ 7/10

no swim to warm down but I think I have to ease back into it again after my break...total session was ~ 55mins...hopefully I'll be able to do this once a week depending on how everything else fits in...

No comments: