About Me

My photo
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
"Jack of all (sports), Master of none!"

11 December 2006

We lose (again) & an MRI scheduled...

we lost at club cricket yesterday despite dismissing the 2nd placed team (Bankstown) for 131...we in turn were all out for 99...we now have a long break until 7 January which suits me just fine!

today i had my appointment about my heel...the doc suspects Haglund's Deformity so i'm off for an MRI in the morning with a return appointment with the doc on Friday...that's pretty much what i thought it might be from my internet research...worse case scenario is an operation with a 2-3 month rehab period...

checked that i won't do any further damage with cricket training tonight & wednesday before ACT's big match against the Western Fury in Sydney on Thursday...

1 comment:

Friar said...

Hope the worse case scenario doesn't eventuate.